Vessel Registration & Certification
Contacts and Quick Links
Marine Matters provides concise useful information for clients who need to make an informed decision about a vessel. We also provide a range of related services.
Marine Matters uses the term �vessel� to describe a boat, launch, vessel or small ship. We are aware that a different term should be used, depending on the size. Warning: Information provided by this web site is very general and things can change quickly so you should make further investigations before taking any action. We have provided some links to assist you.
We are accredited with the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) as privately operating Marine Surveyors.
Our services include:
- Pre-purchase Inspection Reports
- Condition Inspection Reports
- Annual �To Do� Lists for Safety and Maintenance.
- Insurance Reports.
VESSEL REGISTRATION & CERTIFICATION
- Certificates of Compliances to allow Commercial Operation.
- Applications for Certificates of Operation to allow Commercial Operation.
- Applications for Certificates of Survey to allow Commercial Operation.
- Supervision of New Constructions and Repairs
- Valuations of all types of Vessels.
- Dispute Mediation.
- Payment Certifications.
- Information and Opinions
- Expert Witness Reports